Dedicated truck driver - P. Judge & SonsTop drivers earn $65,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $57,475 - $63,525
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily and earn $56,000 to $65,000 each year as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s P. Judge & Sons account. Drivers on this account will haul beer and average 1,000 miles per week.
Jersey City Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $57,475 to $63,525* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 1,000 average miles per week traveling to Brooklyn, NY and occasionally stopping at sites in the Bronx and Queens.
- 80% drop-and-hook freight with 20+ loads per week and an average of 1 stop-off per load.
- Dry van trailers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jersey City Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 20 miles of Jersey City, NJ.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Jersey City
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.