Dedicated truck driver – FordTop drivers earn $62,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $50,200 - $61,300
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn up to $0.41 per mile* and get home daily as a Dedicated truck driver on this account with Ford, a multinational automaker. Haul 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight to maximize your miles every week.
Tallahassee Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $50,200 to $61,300* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $62,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.41 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home daily.
- 2,320 average miles per week roundtrip between Lamont, FL and Davenport, FL.
- 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight hauling auto parts with 5 loads per week and 1 stop-off per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Tallahassee Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Tallahassee, FL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Tallahassee
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s West Memphis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.