Dedicated nighttime Reefer Team truck driver - Perdue ChickenTop drivers earn up to $102,000 | Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,530 - $1,870 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Reefer trailer hauling frozen food.
- 100% no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- 6 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive east of Michigan and as far south as Florida.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 200 miles of Cromwell, KY, Leesport, PA or Prince George, VA.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.