Dedicated truck driver - Corsicana MattressTop drivers earn up to $82,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,160 - $1,280 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailers hauling mattresses.
- 100% hand unloads.
- 1-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within 750 miles from Watertown, WI.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Dubuque, IA, Elkhart, IN, Peoria, IL, Rochester, MN or Saint Louis, MO or 75 miles of Saint Paul, MN or 100 miles of Watertown, WI.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.