New pay increase - Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driverKalida, OH
- Average pay:
- $950 - $1,250 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Kalida, OH.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.