Dedicated Team truck driver - NavistarTop drivers earn up to $74,000 | Up to $16,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,140 - $1,400 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines.
- 1 load per week.
- Drive within Texas and Ohio.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $8,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of El Paso, TX.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Less wasted time – Premium loads with longer lengths of haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment – Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded driver&rsquos seat and more.
- The amenities you want – Nationwide facility network with free parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.