Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driverTyler, TX
- Average pay:
- $730 - $1,000 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Out-and-back routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
Pay and bonus potential
- Weekly paychecks.
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- Driver referral program.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Tyler, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided uniforms.
Reasons to drive for MLS
- Daily home time.
- Predictable schedules and routes.
- Well-maintained equipment.
- Dependable and consistent dedicated loads.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, MLS is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.