Dedicated Tanker truck driver - KOST USATop drivers earn up to $84,000 | Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,170 - $1,430 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Haul liquid chemical freight with tanker trailers.
- 3-4 loads per week.
- Haul freight in the northern central United States.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and stop-off pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Cincinnati, OH.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Safety first and always – Whatever bulk freight you haul, we make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support – Our Operations team is always available to help.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.