New hourly pay - Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - The Home Depot
Top drivers earn up to $88,000 | $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,370 - $1,670 weekly
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Haul building materials on flatbed trailers.
- Unload freight with moffetts.
- Haul freight directly to homeowners, job sites, businesses, etc.
- 20-60 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Miami, FL, Orlando, FL or Tampa, FL.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you’ll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.