Suburban TDS | Drivers
Schneider offers one of the widest varieties of driving opportunities for all experience levels in the industry.
Whether you want to rack up a million miles or get home often, we have immediate driving positions that will work for you. Apply now and we will reach out to help you find a position that best meets your needs.
- Van Truckload: Rack up big miles and money hauling freight locally, regionally or Over-the-Road.
- Dedicated: Get reliable home time and predictable schedules hauling freight for one customer.
- Tanker: Earn more while hauling 75% non-hazardous loads locally, regionally or Over-the-Road.
- Intermodal: Use top-notch equipment to drive local or regional freight to and from rail yards.
- Teams: Drive with a partner and a pet while enjoying the highest earning potential, most miles and the newest equipment.
- At least 21 years old (DOT requirement).
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence for most positions.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Various pay packages to include mileage pay and activity-based pay.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Up to $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Safety first and always - Schneider’s dedication to safety means that you can always expect top-notch training and safety equipment.
- Constant support - Someone is always available to provide 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support for drivers in need.
- Access to company facilities - Take full advantage of Schneider’s facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry, meal options, exercise equipment and more.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.