Senior Account Administrator
- Avon Lake, OH
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Schneider is seeking a customer service focused Senior Account Administrator to be responsible for overseeing the entire logistics operation for a specific customer. You and the team of Logistics Planners will be accountable for maintaining synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers, and suppliers by understanding critical planning and logistics systems and processes.
About the role:
- Overall accountability for customer experience (service, engagement, responsiveness, ease of doing business, value).
- Develop and manage a business relationship with key stakeholders such as the customer, carrier, vendors and internal associates that allows for significant, ongoing value for both the customer and Schneider beyond the day-to-day execution.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer supply chain in order to identify and sell continuous improvement solutions that provide value to the customer (supply chain efficiencies to include cost savings and service improvement).
- Analyze and recommend innovative improvements to existing systems, procedures and issues impacting customers/carriers, focusing efforts on identifying the root cause of recurring issues and developing an action plan to eliminate the issue.
- In conjunction with sales and the customer, develop and execute a strategic plan that allows both businesses to grow profitably. This includes business execution, creation of business rules, determination of work processes and consistent communication to achieve customer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Logistics preferred, and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Effective written, oral and listening skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
Ability to influence, resulting in a positive outcome
Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
We are a responsible member of the community.
Safety- first and always
Integrity in every action
Respect for all
Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.