Senior Operations Specialist
- Cleburne, TX
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Sunday- Wednesday 6am-5pm
About the Role:
- Ensure optimal utilization of driver capacity with customer load tenders by assigning freight in accordance with the daily market plan which improves profitability, customer happiness, and driver retention
- Oversee accurate and timely status information is updated in appropriate tracking systems, handle incoming calls as quickly as possible to reduce the driver and customer wait time, and process incoming activities to ensure requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify and work with leaders to resolve potential customer service, cargo claim, maintenance and equipment issues in a safe capacity
Successful Candidates will:
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience and one to two years of work experience preferably in transportation
- Be skilled at working effectively in a dynamic environment while maintaining efficient oral and written communication
- Have strong attention to detail, technical proficiency, time management and analytical skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.