Maintenance Support Services Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Schneider organization has an immediate need for a Maintenance Support Services Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support for both the Fuel Team and Fleet Services, and will support drivers' questions related to vehicle permitting and titling. You will also help facilitate the drivers' questions regarding the use of fuel cards to purchase fuel products, process scale transactions, receive cash advances, and access personal checking accounts. As a Schneider associate you will become part of a resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity respect and excellence.
About the role:
- Provide phone support to drivers for fuel card and issues for unit-specific trip permits and registrations.
- Administer fuel card assignments, inventory, and distribution Reconcile driver fuel cards Process title applications for new tractors and trailers.
- You will also process daily bulk fuel inventory for Schneider Operating Centers, analyze and resolve fuel transaction errors.
As an associate, you will enjoy:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Establishing your career path based on your future goals; that is how we hire to retire
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills and proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You'll need strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities.
- You should have solid written and oral communication skills, including good listening skills.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.