IT Security Analyst Sr
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior IT Security Analyst to provide technical expertise, support, and lifecycle management for the Enterprise's information security functions. You will have the opportunity to work closely with leadership and business stakeholders to ensure solutions align with business and technical requirements; while meeting regulatory, risk, compliance, or other requirements.
As the Senior IT Security Analyst, you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain systems/solutions and documentation of processes in the areas of vulnerability, risk, and threat management
- Secure applications and data using protection technologies such as firewalls and network access control
- Continually improve the organization's security posture through lifecycle management and implementation of new features, systems, and processes that are owned by or relate to information security
- Participate in information security planning and provide input on the selection of information security services and processes, both of internally developed and 3rd party applications and services
- Mentor, develop, and provide direction to other associates and project teams for the development of appropriate tools and techniques to ensure development and deployment of secure solutions
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues related to solutions or services provided by Information Security, to include ownership of technical and process issues and engagement of other teams when required
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, plus 4-6 years of IT work experience in infrastructure or network environments in network design, implementation, administration, or support; or the equivalent
- A strong understanding of Information Security concepts, technologies, and processes, with the ability to identify technical or business information security risks to assist in their mitigation
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- An acute attention to detail and accuracy in their work
- An ability to be available for on-call rotation as needed; ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.