Senior Solution Design Analyst
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking a Senior Solution Design Analyst to join our thriving team! Our Senior Solution Design Analyst's lead the activities associated with preparing a customer proposal. In this role, you will work with Sales, Shared Engineering, Pricing, Lead Generation, Operations and other support departments to develop solutions and a proposal in response to new business. The Senior Solution Design Analyst will create the initial draft of the customer proposal document, will compile information from multiple sources to accurately price the opportunity, will develop initial project plans and will prepare the final written proposal document for review and submittal.
About the role:
- Manage the development of creative solutions that illustrate a differentiated value proposition for our customers by assessing customer needs and participating in the design of solutions that are mutually beneficial to Schneider and the customer.
- Coordinate annual rate reviews for each business unit, delivering timely and thorough reviews that are aligned with current market conditions, actual account performance and budget expectations.
- Coordinate the creation of cost/benefit analysis internally and externally, and lead a project plan to meet customer requirements and timelines.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a four-year degree or equivalent work experience and at least 2-4 years experience working in a Solution Design type role using project management skills
- Be known for their communication skills, positivity, creativity and influencing skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.