Print Services Technician
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
Do you love working in a dynamic and high-energy environment? Schneider is seeking a responsible and customer focused Print Services Technician. We are an industry leading transportation company and would love for you to join our organization. You will have responsibilities related to printing, copying, scanning, mailing, shipping/distribution and receiving activities completed for all Schneider business sectors as well as the Schneider Foundation. You will also be responsible for performing daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on the equipment as well as assisting customers with questions related to multi-function print/scan/copy units and records retention administration. Finally, you will be accountable to ensure that all documents or products printed are created according to Schneider brand standards and create a positive image for the organization. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities. Take a look at the duties and requirements below and apply today.
About the role:
- You will produce printed products, operating all print (both black-and-white and color digital printers) and related finishing equipment (book making/binding, cutting, scoring, folding, inserting, etc.) safely and in accordance with department standards
- You will use variable data to efficiently produce personalized materials (e.g., address placement, codes, etc.)
- You will execute mailing and shipping duties according to applicable department, postal and small package shipping standards, regulations and protocols
- You will authorize dock access and handle dock receiving activities safely and in a timely manner and provide excellent customer assistance in all MPS service areas
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
You will need:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- A creative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail and ability to multitask and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to move items weighing up to 60 pounds
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.