Traffic Office Coordinator
- Livonia, MI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 11:30am - 8pm
Traffic Office Coordinator's will:
- Be accountable for tracking, tracing, and expediting lost shipments
- Resolve all transportation and shipping issues promptly and will proactively respond to customer calls ensuring critical success factors are achieved
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent work experience and 2-4 years’ experience in customer service or operations, Logistics preferred
- Strong communication, collaboration, prioritization, and interpersonal, skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.