- Remote Location:
- Sterling, IL
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Wed 6am-12pm and Thur-Sat 6am-6pm
Our Operations Representatives:
- Work closely with Drivers to meet customer needs with an emphasis on safety and resolving potential customer service, cargo claims, maintenance and equipment issues
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Drivers and Customer Service
- Schedule required training and ensure completion by the Driver
- Coordinate routine pay settlement questions for Drivers
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to work non-traditional schedule: Sun-Tue 6pm-6am and Wed 6pm-12am
- A high school diploma, GED or have equivalent work experience
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills, the ability to work effectively in a high-pressure team environment, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.