IT Delivery Experience Architect Master
Schneider is seeking an experienced Delivery Experience Architect Master to join our award-winning TECH team. Collaborating with engineers and developers, you will analyze, design, develop, implement, and maintain solutions based on the principals of DevSecOps and AI Operations. This individual will be responsible for the strategic direction, implementation, and continual improvement of the delivery program for the organization with a heavy emphasis on test automation. You will be looked upon as the subject matter expert to influence leaders and peers by using data and applying proper analysis to data and processes.
As a Delivery Architect Master, you will:
- Compare and contrast different approaches to automation for diverse sets of applications
- Provide subject matter expertise, mentorship, and consulting to engineers and developers.
- Understand and be able to apply different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, data-driven, BDD, hybrid) and associated technology stacks, with the ability to develop and design test data management strategies for all types of testing.
- Champion engineering rigor and best practices to ensure new features ship with end-to-end quality in mind.
- Integrate test automation and continuous improvement into CI/CD processes and implement testing strategies for DevSecOps solutions.
- Design and implement test frameworks utilizing multiple tool sets working with development technical leads and architects ensuring quality practices are baked in DevOps process.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or relevant experience, with a Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience supporting or managing testing for agile methodologies and Continuous Integration models, and ITIL Foundation certification preferred.
- Experience with microservices, micro frontends, and enterprise grade integration middleware systems.
- Development experience in a language like Java, Python or C# and a knowledge of agile management tools such as Rally or Jira.
- A strong understanding of core DevSecOps principles and practices.
- Excellent computer skills including a strong grasp of infrastructure and application development technology and architectures, as well as automated testing tools and frameworks used for all types of testing.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.