Training and Development Assistant II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Schneider is currently looking for a high energy and detailed individual to join our Learning and Development team as a Training and Development Assistant. Your duties will include providing administrative support in coordinating the weekly corporate onboarding classes, processing new hire paperwork accurately and timely, and problem solving with associates and leaders on onboarding issues. Find out more about the role below and apply online.
- Verify accuracy of completed forms including: I-9, W-4, Associate Acknowledgement, Welfare to Work Credit form, Leader Union Free, Voluntary Self Identification form and state specific forms. Identify issues/problems with these forms.
- Create a roster for corporate onboarding classes and send out to all impacted associates. Update the rosters in the Oracle Learning Management (OLM) system.
- Participate in problem solving process to resolve any issues with customers, leaders and other departments related to corporate onboarding.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay..Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written with the ability to create positive relationships.
- The ability to work with confidential data and keep confidences while working independently with little supervision.
- Effective computer and keyboarding skills with experience within Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.