Account Inside Seller
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday thru Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Schneider is seeking an energetic Account Inside Seller to grow existing accounts and implement strategic account plans. You'll work strategic initiatives, business reviews, billing and collection issues, and scorecard management. Execution effectiveness will be measured by internal business metrics in the areas of customer satisfaction, service, account growth, and profitability.
About the role:
- Solicit, profile, identify and secure freight with new and existing customers.
- Quote and negotiate price and commit transportation services on the spot with customers.
- Lead business execution to meet the needs of the customer and provide customer solutions to increase volume.
- Responsible for implementing and leading new business, regular business/service reviews, and realization of freight.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. One to two years of relevant experience.
- Work with a sense of urgency toward a desired result
- Influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.