Master Security Architect
Schneider is seeking a Master Security Architect who will provide the technical leadership for the enterprise’s information security. The Master Security Architect provides overall direction, guidance and definition of the security architecture that is then executable and can be applied to all solutions which are delivered within Schneider’s Tech department. You will be responsible for working with leadership to develop, document and implement security policies consistent with the enterprise security architecture and risk strategy. Your work will have an emphasis on the application security level, assessing potential threats, and securing applications in the cloud.
About the role:
- Define and develop the security standards, tools, processes, and best practices across all aspects of architecture including technical, application, integration, and data, working with vendors, technical leaders, and business leaders to maintain these
- Define and articulate clear and strategic technical direction, collaborating closely with Enterprise, Infrastructure, and Solution Development Architects
- Drive security across all aspects of the enterprise architecture, ensuring the architecture enables solutions to be delivered which are secure, usable, high performing, scalable, and manageable
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies, and work with IT operations senior management to identify operational changes required to support the future-state technical architecture
- Lead security design and system reviews across teams to ensure a cohesive enterprise solution, and to ensure adherence to the corporate technical and security architecture standards and best practices
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or the equivalent
- Medium to large corporate experience and 10 or more years of experience in enterprise, infrastructure, network and security architecture performing planning, design, engineering (hardware / software), and system optimization; or the equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of current and future threats, risks and security techniques to reduce the likelihood and impact of security events
- In-depth knowledge of current security technologies and approaches in designing, testing and delivering both secure applications and systems within the overall architecture
- Expert analytical thinking and technical acumen, security and privacy concerns, policy considerations and legal trends when considering the security technical architecture
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.