Spring 2022 Internship Program - Operations and Planning
An internship at Schneider is an excellent opportunity for you to tie what you have learned in the classroom into real-world experience. As part of Schneider's top-notch internship program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in trainings with Schneider leadership on how to network, build personal brand, and other professional skills
- Build relationships with your fellow interns through social and volunteer events
- Get exposure to top Schneider leaders to expand your professional network
- And more!
You will also get to experience first hand what it is like to work in Operations and Planning at Schneider. Examples of things you may do as part of your day to day work in this internship:
- Update number of trailers at different customer locations
- Track trailer locations
- Assign trailers to drivers using the most cost effective solution
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to make your mark on the "real world." When you intern with Schneider, you'll work with experienced and innovative people who want to help you grow. Schneider will challenge you, but also support you every step of the way. #schneiderintern
Our preferred candidate will:
- Be currently enrolled in college or technical school and have completed your Freshman year
- Be pursuing a major relevant to supply chain, operations or logistics
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or greater
- Be able to work onsite at our facility in Green Bay, WI
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work independently and build relationships
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.