- Wayne, NJ
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Schneider is seeking a Logistics Analyst to join our thriving team! This position is responsible for assembling and maintaining data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations process improvements and cost savings. The individual in this role will maintain synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers, and suppliers by understanding critical planning and logistics systems and processes. Additionally, they may develop and maintain optimization models intermediate in scope to guide supply chain decisions, such as customer logistics improvements and cost savings opportunities.
About the role:
- Develops intermediate reporting that allows for root cause analysis of issues related to the different transportation modes.
- Prepares data, analyzes and interprets data to help leaders make informed decisions.
- Communicates to all levels of the organization and helps develop Supply Chain metrics, goals, and actual performance.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or one to two years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and time management skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.