Lead IT Solution Developer
Schneider is seeking a Lead IT Solution Developer. This position analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains custom program code and applications to support business processes and functions. Working on elements of large, complex applications, this position performs work on assignments or projects that are very large in size, scope, or complexity. This role is commonly a Subject Matter Expert in one or more specialties. This is an expert level technical leadership position. This position works independently on complex projects and with oversight on exceptional matters only.
About the role:
- Collaborate with Architects to ensure overall architecture roadmap alignment in solution design and implementation.
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, document, and support solution systems through new system development, enhancements of existing systems, or implementation of third-party products.
- Perform complex tasks relating to the design and development of solutions requiring design patterns, performance considerations and supportability by others.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience. Six years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant IT experience.
- Expert knowledge of Java-based software development.
- Expert knowledge of system design, development, development patterns, quality assurance, integration methodologies as well as business and IT strategies, architectural standards, and software / application capabilities.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.