Senior Executive Assistant
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to enhance the Executive Teams effectiveness and promote the corporate image through efficient organizational and time management skills. You will be a working partner with the Executive Team and will provide information to them for decision-making and complete projects and special assignments as needed.
About the role:
- Proactively manage the Executive Teams calendars to include coordinating and scheduling meetings, travel itineraries etc.
- Prepare correspondence, memos and presentations, including composing and editing work and preparation of materials for Board of Director meetings.
- Prepare and compile meeting agendas. May require information searches using the internet.
- Maintain records, databases and/or other reports and spreadsheets for executive and departmental needs.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of 5 years Executive Assistant experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills with exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload while working within deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to flex schedule as needed
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.