Driver Field Recruiter
- Remote Location:
- Remote (work anywhere in MN)
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Typical Mon-Fri with some nights/travel
Schneider is seeking a Senior Territory Recruiter home based out of Iowa or Minnesota to build and develop a pipeline of both experienced and inexperienced driver candidates across their assigned territory through boots on the ground sourcing strategies. They will support hiring for all Lines of Business by developing their territory as well as the candidate pipeline for their respective market. They will support the Director of Recruiting in developing and maintaining new recruiting sources that deliver quality driver applicants at the right time, location, and amount needed. This includes the creation and execution of long and short-range goals, action plans, and specific sourcing strategies. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the review, creation and implementation of industry contacts and networking to assess our competitiveness for a specific region. This information gathered will be compiled to identify marketing needs and concepts to meet the markets capacity goal.
About the role:
- Support Driver Recruiting in formulating and implementing a regional strategy that highlights the use of: market analysis, advertising needs, resource allocation, and tactical execution to meet all hiring needs.
- Ability to capture market conditions and provide operations leaders of all LOBs feedback on barriers to meeting their specific capacity needs.
- Accountable for sourcing and recruiting activities through boots on the ground activities. These include but are not limited to; routinely visiting and maintaining relationships by working with military contacts, employment offices, truck driving schools, technical colleges conducting job fairs and seminars, networking with ethnic organizations, non-profits, trade shows (truck shows) and other viable recruiting sources.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience. Two to four years of relevant experience needed.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload.
- Travel expectations will be 50%-75% and routinely include many nights and weekends with an irregular and inconsistent work schedule.
- Valid driver's license and meet Schneider's DMV record standards.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.