IT Innovation, Automation, and Architecture Director
Schneider is seeking a Director of IT Innovation, Automation and Architecture to join our talented team! You will be responsible for building a holistic view of the enterprise strategy and information technology assets. The Director is responsible for linking Techs strategy to business and sector mission, strategy, and processes. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring alignment using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the enterprise will be met in an efficient and adaptable manner.
About the role:
- Lead Enterprise innovation efforts to include ideation, prototyping, and integration where applicable
- Connect with startup community to enable visibility into emerging capabilities and business models that may have relevance to the Enterprise
- Direct, govern, and build automation capabilities across the Enterprise, leveraging a variety of tools to achieve productivity objectives
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or a related degree; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years strategic leadership experience, including a minimum of four years of management experience of information technology professionals with record of progressively greater responsibility; or the equivalent
- Includes five plus years of systems, application, and/or data architecture experience.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.