Sales Operations Manager
- Chicago, IL
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday through Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Schneider is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our thriving team! Our Sales Operations Managers provide leadership, oversight and direction to our Inside Sales, Territory Sales, and Lead Generation teams. In this role, you will coach and mentor your team to ensure we are growing our business in accordance to our goals.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will:
- Provide focus and direction for associate productivity metrics, net revenue, gross margin, call volume and customer growth
- Engage with your associate's book of business to onboard, grow, and retain business
- Facilitate and coach joint sales calls to address specific issues and assist our associates in articulating Schneider's value, closing sales and growing business
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a four-year degree or equivalent work experience and two to four years of experience in the field
- Proven selling, strong communication, coaching, development, interpersonal, collaboration, problem solving, prioritization and judgement skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.