Client Relations Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon - Fri 1st shift
Schneider is growing and looking for a hardworking and driven Account Administrator that wants to have fun and win. As an Account Administrator you will have full ownership of the business relationship with small business owners looking to lease a truck. You will be accountable for initial prospect discussion, risk assessment, deal approval & structure, and portfolio management. No prior finance, leasing, or equipment background is required.
About the role:
- Effectively solicit and screen potential customer application leads obtained from telephone, internet, referral or walk-in activity to seat remarket equipment at the quota levels assigned in the Operating Plan and make adjustment to the quota closing volume when higher or lower default rates are experienced.
- Conduct extensive application review and customer interview to determine likelihood of success as an Owner Operator. Support the use of additional inside and outside resources to gain additional perspective on customer suitability to further insure deal success which is to include driving, customer service, safety and business execution skills.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or related experience with four to six years experience preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service, sales/influence and negotiation skills
- Motivated to achieve outcomes and reach goals
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.