Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Work model:
- Carlisle, PA
- First shift
- Full time; Mon - Fri 7a.m-4p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator to join our thriving team! As a The Facility Maintenance Coordinator, you will manage the day-to-day maintenance operation of all building and grounds. Provide hands on repairs and maintenance to facilities and related equipment. You will prioritize and schedule maintenance tasks and repairs. In additiona, solicit quotes and coordinate contractor/vendor activities on maintenance projects. You will also oversee the maintenance of other assigned remote locations. The job will be primarily dayshift, with responsibility (on call 24/7) to oversee/direct work whenever required.
About the role:
- Responsible for all facets of Facility Maintenance to provide lowest cost of ownership
- Act as primary facility contact at the Schneider Operating Center
- Execute preventive maintenance and customer work orders
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience. Additional technical maintenance training a plus
- Two plus years of practical work experience related to one or more aspects of the role
- Maintenance Technician HVAC and Electrical skill would be a plus
- Valid driver's license and meet Schneider's DMV record standards
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231297