Bilingual Recruiting Assistant
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Mon - Fri 8a-5p
Schneider is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Recruiting Specialist to join our thriving Driver Recruiting team! As a quality focused Recruiting Specialist, you will act as the initial point of contact for Driver candidates and will introduce program offerings and career opportunities within our organization. With a sales mindset, Recruiting Specialists answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to various recruiting leads, and initiate driver candidates into the initial screening process. As you assess successful Driver candidates through your screening and qualification analysis, you will then schedule interviews to advance them in the hiring process with Schneider.
As a Recruiting Specialist you will:
- Answer phone calls, chats, and texts from prospective Drivers, Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
- Screen driving candidates and direct applicants to the right opportunities
- Actively recruit, prospect, cold call, schedule interviews, coordinate pipelines, and follow up with interested candidates
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, listening, influencing and problem-solving skills, with strong initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231412