- Grapevine, TX
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 1 pm - 9:30 pm
Schneider is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our thriving organization! Our Warehouse Associates support the team by manually loading and unloading freight which arrives and departs our warehouse facilities throughout the day. In this role you will safely and efficiently utilize hand trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts (sit/stand), RSRs, Turrets, EPJs, and clamp and reach trucks.
About the role:
- Manually load and unload freight from containers, trailers or railcars
- Inspect products, assemble products, wrap pallets, and yard jockey as needed
- Perform quality checks, product inspection and assembly as needed
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience in a warehouse or shipping and receiving facility preferred
- The ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs on a reoccurring basis
- Ability to safely operate forklift (certification required)
- Strong communication, a sense of urgency and the ability to accurately complete paperwork within deadlines
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.