Schneider is proud to announce a second facility opening in as many months — and you’re invited to be part of the festivities.
Later this month, Schneider will celebrate the completion of a new facility serving the Southwest in Phoenix, Ariz.
Just like with the May facility opening in Shrewsbury, Mass., you’re invited to the grand opening event, which will once again double as a hiring event for both professional truck drivers and diesel technicians.
Grand Opening and Hiring Event Details:
- When: June 23, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: 3150 South 39th Avenue in Phoenix, Ariz.
- What to expect: On-site interviews, building tours and lunch will be provided
New Facility = New Jobs
Schneider driver and diesel technician recruiters will be available to answer questions, with the potential for on-site interviews. Explore all Southwest driving jobs — including new driver pay increases! — and diesel technician jobs.
Arizona truck driving schools will also attend June 23 to talk with potential drivers looking to get CDL training.
New Facility Details
- 154 tractor bobtail parking spots
- 22 transient parking stalls
- 200 trailer parking spots
- 20 IdleAir parking spots (coming soon!)
- 8 maintenance bays
- 6 showers
- Full laundry facility
- Lounge and break room with TV
- Fresh food vending
- WiFi access and driver business area