Senior Service Advisor$2,000 sign-on bonus
- West Memphis, AR
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Wednesday-Friday + every other weekend 3:30pm-2:00am
The Schneider maintenance team has an immediate need for a detail oriented Senior Service Advisor to be the main liaison between Schneider Drivers and our shop. You will have direct contact with the Driver, diagnose the equipment, retrieve fault codes, and make appropriate repair decisions. You will update the Driver and the business regarding the availability of the equipment, as well as, create accurate electronic work orders for the shop.
About the role:
- Support the Drivers in a highly professional manner to ensure a positive shop experience.
- Prioritize workload in a dynamic environment.
- Provide accurate availability of equipment and communicate to the drivers.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an Associate you will enjoy:
- Schneider offers a clean, safe working environment, with company paid training, safety shoe program and uniforms provided by the company
- A competitive hourly wage between $19.70 and $29.50 paid weekly, plus shift pay of $1.50/hour for off-shift hours plus an additional $0.65/hour for weekend work
- Paid vacation, flex days and Holiday pay as well as a company matched 401K, fully funded Retirement and Profit Share plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, and wellness programs available to include smoking cessation & adoption benefits, flexible spending account
- Education reimbursement program plus individual development opportunities, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Ideal candidate will have:
- A Technical degree, certificate, or diploma in engines, electronics, or related systems and a minimum of two years of industry experience.
- Annual Vehicle Inspector and Brake Inspector certification (per Department of Transportation requirements).
- Working knowledge of driver hours of service rules is preferred.
- Solid computer skills and ability to use diagnostic software preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and teambuilding skills.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.