Entry Level Diesel Technician
- Carlisle, PA
- First shift
- Full time; Monday-Wednesday + every other weekend, 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Start your shop career as an Entry Level Diesel Technician in Carlisle.
- Handle routine maintenance on trucks and trailers.
- Complete component replacements and troubleshooting.
- Perform routine repairs and preventative maintenance to include tire changes, minor electrical repairs and greasing.
- Use maintenance software to create and track work orders.
- Communicate status updates to internal customers.
- Assist with general shop duties, including stocking, managing inventory and tracking repairs.
Skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Computer systems experience.
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.
Pay and benefits:
- Additional $1.50 per hour on second and third shift, plus an additional $.65 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- See full list of diesel technician benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230806