Pinnacle Truck Driver TrainingTuition Assistance CDL Training
- Average pay:
- $45,000 - $55,000
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- No CDL
- Job ID:
Interested in a truck driving career but don't know where to start? We've got you covered and we'll put it on our bill. Schneider has partnered with a professional truck driving school in Cadillac, Michigan and is offering shared tuition and motel accommodations to select candidates who are looking to obtain their Class A CDL license. We'll even save you a driving position with Schneider once you've successfully graduated.
Get in gear for a successful truck driving career that will get you going places!
Eligible Applicants: Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Upon graduation, full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- A truck driver position with Schneider
- Paid orientation and time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more
- Many more - see full list of benefits
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that's particularly true at Schneider. We don't just talk safety - it's ingrained in our culture. "Safety First and Always" is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
At Schneider, we value training at every stage of your career. We'll help you get your CDL and prepare you to be the safest driver on the road. We also have a focus on keeping you on top of your game through our on-going training initiatives.
"I don't know too many companies that will literally show you how it's done; they'll just send you out there. Schneider doesn't do that. They'll show you. They'll show you again. And they'll make sure you that you do know."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call Doug at 920-592-6070 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.