Dedicated daytime truck driver - WalmartTop drivers earn $93,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $53,200 - $65,100
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Enjoy weekly home time, annual earnings of $53,200 to $65,100 and consistent miles as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider's Walmart account. As a Dedicated driver, you will haul reefer and dry van trailers and benefit from a predictable schedule and dependable weekly paychecks.
Sterling Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $53,200 to $65,100 * average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $93,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.56 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 1,600 average miles per week, all driven within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
- Reefers and dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Sterling Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Sterling, IL and live in Illinois.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Sterling
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Gary Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.