Regional Van Truckload truck driverTop drivers earn up to $64,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $940 - $1,150 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Great Lakes Region
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider’s Network Pay Accelerator.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.