New pay increase – Dedicated truck driver - Camping World - Gander OutdoorsTop drivers earn $86,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $59,700 - $72,900
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Earn $48,000 to $86,000 annually and haul 100% no-touch freight with consistent miles as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Camping World - Gander Outdoors account. Get home every other week and haul multi-stop loads for a company that specializes in offering products and accessories to recreational vehicle owners and campers, benefiting from a predictable schedule and dependable weekly paychecks.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $59,700 to $72,900* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $86,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Up to $0.58 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home every other week with flexibility.
- Average 1,950 miles per week within the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast.
- 100% no-touch freight hauling camping gear, picking up preloaded with live unloads by stores.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Franklin, KY or 150 miles of Orlando, FL or 250 miles of Lebanon, IN.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.