Dedicated Team truck driverTop drivers earn $78,000 | Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $58,600 - $71,800
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Earn up to $0.49 per mile* and haul 100% no-touch freight as a Team truck driver on this Dedicated account for The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. Plus, enjoy a consistent schedule with weekly home time.
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $58,600 to $71,800* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $78,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.49 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 5,500 average miles per week primarily traveling in AR, CO, KS, MO, ND, NE, OK, SD and WY.
- 100% no-touch building materials, 99% drop-and-hook, averaging 3 loads per week.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be a formed team.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Des Moines Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.