Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - home runTop drivers earn $84,000 | $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $960 - $1,170 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Home 1 week after being out 2 weeks, as 3 drivers share 2 trucks.
- Drive across the 48 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability – Traveling the country means seeing it all. No two days are alike because each load you’re assigned to will take you somewhere different.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from knowing the freight you haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and accomplishment.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.