Dedicated truck driver - JCPenneyTop drivers earn $78,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,140 - $1,400 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling clothing.
- 25% drop-and-hook.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Daily pallet jack unloading of lightweight freight.
- Drive within IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WI and WV.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Fort Wayne, IN, Gary, IN or Indianapolis, IN or in these Ohio counties: Delaware, Franklin, Hamilton, Marion, Medina, Warren or Wayne.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay after one year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.