Regional Van Truckload truck driver – Part-timeTop drivers earn $37,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $27,450 - $33,550
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Enjoy flexible scheduling and choose how many days you work each week as a Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver. Part-time truck drivers haul 95% no-touch freight and earn up to $0.49 per mile* while enjoying the freedom of getting home every 14 days.
Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- Average annual earnings vary based on number of days worked per week.
- Up to $0.49 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Drive for 14 days then be home for 14 days.
- Average miles per week vary. All miles driven within the Western 11 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Las Vegas, NV or Salt Lake City, UT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Work-life balance – Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and friends.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Salt Lake City Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload, Part-time and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.