Dedicated Tanker Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $72,000 | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Average pay:
- $53,400 - $65,200
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Tanker truck drivers earn up to $72,000 per year* in this dedicated configuration. Drivers in this Tanker Dedicated CDL driver position get home multiple times per week with a predictable work schedule, where the average length of haul is between 350-400 miles. Schneider tanker drivers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 99% HazMat freight. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Tanker division on this dedicated route. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
No tanker driving experience? No problem. Schneider's paid tanker training will prepare you to fit right in among our elite team of drivers.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Martinsburg Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.54 per mile*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $72,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Martinsburg Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Martinsburg, WV
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We’re a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I’ve been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in West Virginia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.