Dedicated Dump Trailer Truck Driver - Metal RecyclingTop Drivers earn $59,800 | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Average pay:
- $53,599 - $59,241
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily and enjoy 100% no-touch freight hauling end dump trailers on this Dedicated account for one of the nation’s largest scrap metal companies. Earn up to $59,800 per year while staying close to home.
Kansas City Dedicated dump trailer truck driver job overview
- $53,599 to $59,241* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $59,800* top annual earning potential.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Weekly performance pay up to $600 per quarter.
- Home daily, driving a lightweight day cab.
- 1,392 average miles per week in Kansas City, KS.
- 100% no-touch, multi-stop freight hauling scrap metal in end dump with mesh tarping trailers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Kansas City Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Kansas City, KS.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Kansas City
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Edwardsville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.