New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driverTop drivers earn up to $80,000 | Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,190 - $1,460 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Tanker trailer hauling 75% non-hazardous freight.
- Home three days every other weekend.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL certifications.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
- Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Safety first and always – Whatever bulk freight you haul, we make sure you’re prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support – Our Operations team is always available to help.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.