Jet-Set Dedicated daytime truck driver - WalmartTop drivers earn $93,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $57,700 - $70,600
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Jet-Set Dedicated truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) - no relocation required. Enjoy annual earnings of $57,700 to $70,600 as you haul no-touch, multi-stop loads for the world's largest retailer, and travel within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin in this CDL driving position. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $57,700 to $70,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $93,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.56 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- 1,800 average miles per week, all driven within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
- Reefers and dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Sterling
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Gary Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.