Dedicated truck driver – ToroTop drivers earn $65,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $60,000 - $65,000
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home every other week as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Toro account. Drivers on the account average 5-10 loads each week while hauling no-touch freight for a leading, worldwide provider of innovative solutions for outdoor equipment and making an average of $60,000 to $65,000* each year.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $60,000 to $65,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.46 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home every other week.
- 2,000 average miles per week within the Midwest.
- Dry van trailers, 5-10 loads per week, 1-5 stop-offs per load, 50% drop-and-hook.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska or Wisconsin.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and stop-off pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.