Intermodal Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $85,000
- Average pay:
- $52,300 - $63,900
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $85,000 per year* and enjoy daily time at home. This Regional CDL driving position features 95% no-touch freight, and you’ll haul Intermodal containers within 225 miles of Chicago, IL. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Variety of work schedules available
- Over 200 shippers and receivers within the Chicagoland area
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.